Choosing Good Foods for Good Blood Circulation!
Our blood flow can affect all aspects of our health. Circulation is the blood flow through our arteries and veins. If the blood flows easy through our veins and arteries the less wear and tear there is on our Heart, and the better one feels and for better health.
Also a strong and healthy vascular system in the legs can prevent a host of vascular disease & potential problems from aching and swelling in the lower legs to the formation of unsightly varicose veins.
Good blood flow, supplies more oxygen to help heal wounds faster, nerves are healthier, muscle are stronger and even higher energy level, if we have good blood flow.
Choose the right and healthy foods is one of the best tools we have for improving blood circulation.
See below a list of some Good Foods for Improving and Boosting Good Circulation…
- SALMON, tuna, herring, sole and mackerel are a cold water fish, full of omega-3 fats, which is healthy fats that can reduce and lower your triglyceride levels. Good food for the heart and circulatory system.
- Raw NUTS such as walnuts and almonds are a great source of magnesium and L-arginine. Magnesium helps arteries relax so they can expand and contract, L-arginine produces nitric oxide to help arteries dilate.
- Citrus FRUITS such as oranges, lemons, limes and grapefruit contain high levels of Vitamin C and bioflavonoids to help the flow of blood through the body by strengthening the capillary walls.
- Dark and Leafy Veggies helps cleanse and detoxify the blood and liver. Greens such as spinach, kale, mustard turnips and green leafy lettuce are a great source of Vitamin C and K to improve and filter the blood.
- Flat SEEDS, Pumpkin SEEDS & Sunflower SEEDS are good source of Vitamin E and Omega 3’s, to help keep blood clots from forming and provides a good boost of Fiber which is good for the heart. Grind these tiny seeds up into a powder and add to cereal, applesauce or yogurt.
- Cayenne Pepper can increase your blood circulation and metabolic rate by adding strength to your blood vessels and arteries. Also can prevent toe numbness and poor circulation in your feet and helps with inflammation.
- Ginger stimulates the blood flow to all organs to improve circulation.
- Garlic is a natural blood thinner that can relax blood vessels in the legs. Studies show that consuming garlic gloves on a daily basis can help prevent clogged arteries and helps decrease the bad cholesterol that builds up in the arteries in your legs.
STAY AWAY from:
- vegetables with heavy creamy sauces
- fruits with high content of sugary syrups
- processed foods such as meats
- boxed and frozen dinners
- salty foods and salty nuts
For your health and wellbeing, we hope these interesting facts on Heart Healthy Foods will help you find the right balance in choosing the good healthy foods for your heart. You may want to check with your cardiologist to help you gain a better understanding of your current heart condition and suggestions for the better foods you need to make sure you stay your healthiest.
At Rescuelegs.com, the health of your legs is our priority. We hope you will call us, if you suffer from (poor leg circulation), one of our certified fittest will gladly help provide you with a proper fit in one of our stretchy, light support stockings and socks to help improve your blood circulation and relieve your tired aching, swollen legs and feet.
Please call our toll free # 844-629-9642 we will be waiting to assist you.
Written by admin on May 29th, 2018